Let our 600+ hours/year of court attending experience go to work for you We are professionals in Family Law, Divorce, Property Division, Child Custody and CAS cases As a very professional divorce lawyer, we are especially experienced and expert at complex divorce cases
We are especially experienced in
Criminal litigation, Bail and CBSA
Civil litigation and Small Claim Court cases
Heng (Pandora) Du - Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public LL.B.
Heng (Pandora) Du grew up in Ontario Canada and graduated from University of Western Ontario, Law Faculty and Ivey School of Business. As a Toronto Chinese lawyer, She speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
Ms. Du concentrated in litigation when she articled in Toronto. Right after Ms. Du was called to the Ontario Bar successfully, she was invited by Edward Hung and worked at his renowned litigation boutique for many years, during which Ms. Du worked closely with specialized litigation lawyers and assisted clients to get the justice they deserve.
Ms. Du has good working knowledge and experience in family law, civil litigation, criminal law and immigration appeals. Although Ms. Du is a tough advocate in court, she is mindful of the client’s needs and budget and promotes out-of-court settlement where it is appropriate.
Family Law - As a very professional divorce lawyer, we are especially experienced and expert at complex divorce cases
- ILA - Independent legal advice
- Divorce, Property Division - Represent clients in contested and uncontested divorce, child support and other family law proceedings
- Child Custody and CAS - CAS (Children's Aid Society) Children Protection cases
- Separation Agreement - Draft separation agreements, marriage contacts and cohabitation agreements
Criminal Litigation - We are also expert and experienced at domestic assault, criminal cases like first/second degree murders and manslaughter, shoplifting, CBSA related cases
- Qualified OPP & CBSA Duty counsel
- Conduct bail hearings
- Represent clients accused of domestic assault, assault causing bodily harm, death threat, criminal harassment, narcotic related offences, fraud and shoplifting.
Civil litigation and Small Claim Court cases - Let our 600+ hours/year of court attending experience go to work for you
- Represent clients in commercial disputes including shareholder disputes, breach of contract and landlord/tenant disputes; and
- Represent clients in various disputes including unpaid loans and properties disputes.
We are Notary Public and Ontario Commissioner of Oaths - POA, Notarization, Certifications, Statutory Declaration and Affidavits
- Draft power of attorney
- Translation, notarization and certification
- Three levels of certification